Ivory Wedding Floral Arrangement or Tall Centerpiece with Victorian Pearl Beaded and Jeweled Accents
Matching set of 2 ivory Victorian beaded arrangements for bridal, wedding or home decor would be perfect on columns at a wedding or for use on a mantle. These are absolutely gorgeous in detail.
There is a left arrangement and a right arrangement, identical in materials, but offset in design to compliment each other in a right/left design - both of which are shown on the photos. They are approximately 28 inches high and about 20 inches wide. The containers are 8 inches tall on the tips of the tallest point and about 3.5 inches wide. Choose left, right or both at a discount.
The gorgeous ceramic vases are glazed with an ivory glaze with metallic gold leaf in a vertical design. The are upturned on the sides and decorated with a gorgeous 4 inch pearl and Crystal AB beaded fringe topped with a short leaf Venice lace trim and a dainty scalloped ivory pearl trim on the top. Both vases are trimmed front and back in a sensual and dramatic V-shape.
Flowers for each arrangement include:
- 1 large high end swooping apple blossom branch w/ multiple branches in ivory & just a hint of pink,
- 1 large high end orchid branch with large blossoms tapering from 4" to smaller blossoms & buds. The centers have just a touch of pink and orange, but not enough to be that noticeable.
- 2 large ivory 6 inch Dahlias with baby buds and slightly golden ivory centers - 1 high and 1 low
- 6 very high end bridal organza Ranunculous blossoms in ivory with just a hint of pink
- 5 sprays of ivory soft silk wisteria branches
- 2 organza silk luxuriously soft and flexible ivory smaller peony blossoms on the back
- 2 large 8 inch sweeping ivory Ostrich feather plumes
- 1 large branch cascading pearl branch with over 20 large pearl teardrops and 10mm pearls
Shipping costs based on weight to your zip code, as well as upgrades, are available at checkout.